Wednesday 2 September 2015

'I Mustache You Some Questions' tag


Hello everyone, and sorry for the lack of posts in the last month! Thanks to Ria @ Lilac Diaries, my blogging life has been resurrected! She has very kindly tagged me in the 'I mustache you some questions' tag, which really makes me giggle and I'm very excited to get started, so let's hop straight to it! :)

Four jobs I would like to have:
1. Scientific researcher
2. Science teacher/lecturer
3. Psychiatrist
4. Bookseller (been there, done that, would love to go back!)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Bridget Jones
2. Harry Potter
3. The Ugly Truth (Gerard Butler = hilarious)
4. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Four books I would recommend: 
1. The Humans - Matt Haig
2. Before I Go to Sleep - SJ Watson
3. Two Brothers - Ben Elton
4. The Lorien Legacies - Pittacus Lore

Four places I have visited:
1. SO many places in France
2. Vietnam and Cambodia
3. Morocco
4. Florida (Disney - woo!)

Four things I don't eat:
1. Egg, bleurgh
2. Almonds
3. Coconut
4. Any weird organs e.g. liver, kidney

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Raspberries
2. Sorbet
3. Lemon cake
4. Pasta (any sauce, really)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. TOWIE (sorry!)
2. The X Factor
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four things I am looking forward to this year: (I'm taking this as this 'academic' year)
1. Hopefully going to study in France
2. Applying for PhDs (hopefully getting interviews!)
3. Graduating
4. Seeing what happens when I leave uni! :)

Four people I tag:
1. You - anyone reading this! Please link me your tag in the comments so I can have a nosey! :)
2. Ben @ Ben Sawyer's bookshelf
3. Opal @ Opal Swirls
4. atimethatflies
I hope I haven't embarrassed myself by tagging someone who has already done it! :)

I hope you have all enjoyed reading my tag! I think this is the first time I have done a post which isn't uniquely bookish, so it makes a refreshing change! I'd love to read everyone else's tags, so please comment below with your links! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi,
    Loved reading your answers. Your ambitions are really great. All the best!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete